15 April, 2010

Shop Handmade Opening TOMORROW!


The wonderful Handmade Shop opens tomorrow, 9.00 am. They're situated on the lower end of Allura Street, City Walk, just below the office high rises, and across the road from Myer and the YHA. Can I say, I've had a chance to step into the space and it looks FANTASTIC!
 
I have noooo idea where my pieces are in the store- so if any of you get the opportunity to step in, let me know! I'm so amazingly excited to see how they look, set up all pro and stuff. : D 

As you can see from the pics, the shop is FULL of amazing things, gifts idea, treats for yourself and so much more! For more of the designers, have a squiz at the Shop Handmade Blog! 

http://shophandmadecanberra.blogspot.com/ 

So exciting!

Danielle Kathleen


4 comments:

  1. Oh check out my blog, gazillions of images from Shop Handmade on there!! Little news note - your gun brooch was the FIRST SALE EVER at Shop Handmade. I went back today & purchased your birdcage pendant on blue ribbon, LOVE IT!! I'm working in the Shop as well as a designer there, so i can't wait to steer customers to you!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I WIN! That's the greatest comment in the history of comments. So excited! I HAVE to look at your blog. Squee!!!! xxxxxx Danni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni, you have to know at least 4 of your items have sold ALREADY!!! (daisy chain in black, gun brooch, bird cage and bunny) and when I get back in, the wings on chain are MINE.!!!

    Cleaning up... GO YOU... and make more please!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh awesome! I'll make some more of those items and drop them off, if you like? This = FANTASTIC NEWS! XXXXXXX

    ...so happy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete