05 April, 2010

Official List of Items Exclusively Available at Shop Handmade

Hey there my lovely ones, following on from our celebration of Shop Handmade acceptance, we've decided to release the official list of designs exclusive to them. Which means we won't be putting them on the stall at the moment. 

In fact, in an attempt to avoid winter, we're hemming and hawing about whether stalls in winter is the very best idea. What do you guys think? Will Danielle Kathleen take winter off and just sell in stores, or should we go to one or two and make sure all you guys that love us can brave the freezing-ness to see us? 

Hmm, well, that's not for a little while yet anyway. More importantly, the release of the 18 designs now officially stocked by Shop Handmade!

1. The Thistle Brooch
2. Hair Air Balloon Brooch
3. Steam Train Brooch (without the tickets)
4. Lady Gun Brooch- which has been improved, p.s.!
5. Wings + Chain Double Brooch
6. Crossed Keys Necklace
7. Birthday Balloons Brooch
8. Come, Fido! Brooch Set
9. Teapot Necklace (now with bow)
10. Princess Silhouette Necklace (now with bow)
11. Girl Prince Silhouette Necklace (now with AWESOME bow)
12. Daisy Chain Necklace
13. Shadow Girl Necklace
14. Corset Brooch
15. Royal Bunny in Magic Mirror Necklace
16. Large Bird Cage Necklace
17. Cicada Brooch
18. Circus Tent/Big Top Brooch

Shop Handmade is open on the Friday the 16th of April- That's only 11 days! They're situated on City Walk, on Allura Street next to Design-A-Bunch and across the road from the Myer entrance of the Canberra Centre. I'm so so so excited! When they open I'll snap some photos of my showcase and dazzle you all! ^_^

xx, Danielle Kathleen

2 comments:

  1. Danielle that's great! I can't wait to see your things showcased. Will you be there for the opening? Hopefully I'll be able to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amelia! I can't wait too see it all set up. I would love to be there for the opening, but I think it's VIP entrance only? I'm not sure how that all works. : ) I saw your lovely pieces in Itrip Iskip the other day- your work always looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete